Samayal Mandhiram Girija Sri Movie Chance


Girija Sri was hosting Samayal Mandiram program in Captain Tv which is telecasted every night at 11:00 PM. In short duration the program has become so popular not just because of the Doctor who gave valuable solutions to the sexual problems. It is because of program host Girija Sri. Viewers were so much attracted to the way she presents the program and to the cute reactions to the Doctors suggestions to improve sexual life of an individual. Currently she is doing similar program in “I Tv”. Again she has created so much attention among the viewers.

Very recently she was approached by a producer with an offer Heroin chance in a movie. But the producer was shocked by her payment expectation. Producer says that even Actress Anushka is not paid this much for a movie. Hence Producer just ran away with his offer. This is because she is less interested in getting into Cinema.

However Girija Sri just broke a heart of a Tamil Viewers by declining this offer.






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir,

    I wish to see I TV channel online. Could you please let me know where I can see the I TV live shows online. Expecting your reply..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just type "I Tv" in youtube...you will find list of Girija Sri program. I guess I TV is running only Girija Sri progam...

    ReplyDelete