Top Hero Hunt by Srushti Dange


Srushti was introduced in the film called “Megha”. Though she is from Mumbai, hard core North Indian Actress, her looks resembles much of South Indian actress. Her look has favored her in picking up few tamil movies. She had acted in movies like Darling, Enakul Oruvan. Her presence in these movies were very less however her looks have fascinated the audience well. Recently she had played prominent role in the film called Puriyadha Anandham Pudhiraga Aarambam and Kathukutti.

Srushit Dange proudly says “after Megha I have earned significant no. of fans in Taml industry which really motivates to act more Tamil Movies. Instead of working in different language, focusing on one language would really help to achieve top position in Cinema Industry. Post Kathukutti, I have committed on films like Vil Ambu, Navarasa Thilagam, Achamindri, Kaalakuthu etc., hence I have become so busy these days. I am getting more proposals from cinema companies to play lead role in their movies. However all these days I have not given much importance to the heroes in any of my past movies, going forward I have decided to work only with top heroes. One can easily reach the top position only if you pick up an opportunity to work with top heroes.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment