Parental Guidance

Parental Guidance

Genre: Comedy

Starring: Billy Crystal, Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott

Director: Andy Fickman

Release Date: 25 December 2012

When I was a kid my parents used to send me to my grandpa and grandma place in village to spend my vacation or school holiday. Well, I had great time with my grandpa and grandma. My grandma used to tell so many stories, full of magical stories and on end of the each story there will be some message and My grandpa used to take me to all around good places in that village. This movie reminds me every moment that I had with my grandpa and grandma. This movie seems to be full of comedy which gives me more excitement. One thing I could find it common, my grandma once fought with my teacher for being rude to me. I could see same kind of scenes in this movie. I hope most of you guys will get reminded about your grandpa and grandma while you watch this movie. Bette Midler acted as grandma and Billy Crystal acted as grandpa.



Billy Crystal

Bette Midler

Marisa Tomei

Tom Everett Scott
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment