The Fault in Our Stars - Love vs Cancer


This is such a great movie I ever watched in my life. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are teens who are suffering from two different Cancer Conditions. They happen to meet in Cancer Support Group and slowly they fall in love. This is such a beautiful love story. My eyes filled with tears during the last 30 minutes. I realized something after watching this movie. I felt like Cancer can infect our body, but not our souls. If you say love vs cancer, I am pretty sure that love can beat the cancer.

Love is always beautiful. Sometimes Life doesn’t looks perfect, but who cares. Love is not about being perfect or normal, love is much more beyond than anything. Just embrace the love.


Shailene Woodley 

Ansel Elgort 

Director: Josh Boone




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment